Saturday, May 22, 2010

Elf's Duo Eye Shadow Cream


I didnt read any reviews of this elf duo cream at all before buying it. I was just glad it cost me a buck each in the store. I grabbed 4 of the colors they have. I tried the Berry Mix the otherday and oh boy! it crease real fast! I tried redoing it and remove my Loreal Decrease primer but it did the same thing. I was kinda disappointed because it would work the same as their Brightening Eyecolor Eyeshadow.


                                     
For all the 4 I have I just open this Berry Mix and used as a base today for their Brightening Eye color eyeshadow without using a primer and I think it did the job. Oh well a buck for a base isn't bad at all right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails