Monday, May 24, 2010

Maybelline Colorsensational Pearls Edition

I was kinda disappointed with the Colorsensational lippies as far as their texture, it comes out dry but I love the colors. I spotted this at my local store the other day while grocery shopping and I was like wow! they heard the reviews lol. I grabbed 2 shades and I LOVE it! Its so moist and that's what I was looking for. The color is lighter and which I prefer for the summer weather. It says it has a Pearlize effect but not too visible. Its like you are using a light lip gloss.



I took a closer pic, the packaging is lighter in color than the original sensational edition. It has 10 colors to chose from. They are all beautiful! I don't know if this old, new or limited edition. I didn't see any display in the cosmetic section in Walmart or Walgreens yet. When they come out with a display like that I assume that its new because new products usually comes with the display thingy, dunno how you call it :D.


I got CORAL GLEAM and PEARLY PINK





PRICE: $7.49 each
             I got it on sale for buy 1 get one 50% off

PROS:

  • creamier

  • moist

  • light shimmers only

  • can be use alone or on top of another lippie

  • light effect

Pardon me its CORAL GLEAM! not cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails