Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wet ń Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Strike - A- Pose - Rose

click image to enlarge 


This can be use as highlight, eyeshadow, bronzer and blush or as a face powder in general.

Net Wt. .32 oz

Price:  $4



natural light

 Four color in stripes  which gives several color combination to play with


with flash





With those people that is sensitive to paraben, this product isn't for you.


taken under a natural light

This is a 4 color pan and that  taken under natural light. The first stripe is sheer, that can be use as a highlight  and the last 3 can be use as an eye shadow that gives a perfect spring or summer look. Mix and match and play with the color and it brings several pigments.




As a bronzer it gives you this light glowy but fine shimmer hint of peachy bronzer as it appears on my skintone. 
MY TAKE

I used this for a week or 2 now and I'm loving it so far, I usually like the look that's bronzy and natural if I am under the sun for an out door activity or simply an everyday look at work. At first I used as a blush and I love love it, I actually set aside my Milani blushes because of this, it looks so natural and glowy but not too shimmery. Gives you a light bronzy on your cheek when you swirl it around with a brush. If you swirl your brush excluding the last stripe gives you a mauvy blush.

I played with it and it can be use as a eyeshadow, with 4 bucks, the over all color pay off is hands down, pigmented and last a long time on my face. Remember my skin type is normal to dry, I use water base moisturizer and oil free foundation and everything last a long time even after 8 hours of working.

For budget beauties out there like me, this is a must for you this spring summer weather. 

2 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

love the shades, nice review :)

DM said...

love the shades. :) btw, i tagged you.

http://lilmissfrugal.blogspot.com/2011/06/first-award-blogger-luxury-award.html

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails