Friday, February 11, 2011

MAC 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush


FROM MAC SITE:

A short, round, flat-topped brush ideal for the smooth, easy application of foundations, creams, emulsions, and select powder products. Features a blend of natural bristles and synthetic fibres.

16cm in length


In search for my HG foundation I want to make sure I am doing it right, tools and saving money wise, saving because small brush means small amount of foundation to use I believe. So I decided to give this a try instead of the 187 though its just a couple bucks difference in price. Late last year I broke out since I started drinking coffee in which I thought is the reason. Zits on my forehead which I hate to see because I'm not use to it. The worst thing is it heals so freaking slow that the scar is visible until now, some are fading but I couldn't wait til its gone.  




I use this for my liquid foundation samples that I have and works well. Its just small compared to the 187. The main reason I chose this instead is I want to focus more on my problem areas in which I am happy about. 



It just need a little patience in application, smaller means more stroke and  buffing to do. But I don't mind doing it cause it gives an even coverage on my problem areas.


I would definitely buy the 187 as soon as my scars is gone. I am working on it though, I am religiously putting  oil, moisturizing and mask every day on rotation to help fade the scars. I think this brushes are good investment, knowing that all of my things last a long time under my care is a plus to me. In fact until now I'm still using my eco tool brush, going 3 years now and I still have it. I think cleaning and taking care of things helps you save money. 






I washed it several times already and so far no shedding at all. It has a little bit smell when it was new but nothing that a baby shampoo can do the job. Over all I love this brush, I cleaned it every two times of using it.

How about you what's your first MAC brush and the store behind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails