Friday, February 11, 2011

MAC in Springsheen Blush(Sheertone)




 My first MAC Blush actually, I was impressed on how Elf Peachy keen looks on my cheeks so I was swatching at the MAC counter 3 weeks ago and I just felt that I wanna try this, yeah impulse buyer sometimes :D.


Weight: 6g/.21 US oz



NO FLASH

Photo above is just under a normal light, no flash on the camera. I can describe as a pinky peach color with gold undertone in it. 

WITH FLASH

It's pretty color, and I'm glad I didn't regret buying it, otherwise I always return what I buy if I'm not happy with it. Its wearable anytime of the day with my skin tone. It's buildable, make it lighter or bold depends on your preference.....


SWATCH WITH FLASH


WITH FLASH


For reference I am comparing it with my drugstore favorite blush by Elf in Peachy Keen. Springsheen is more pigmented, with just few stroke you can achieve the pinky peach golden tone that I love. 

 WITHOUT FLASH


I think this is one of my staple blush from now on, last for 8 hours to me, with primer on of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails