Friday, December 31, 2010

NYC Lip Sliders Tinted Lipbalm in SUGAR COATED


I've been looking for a reliable lip gloss or lip balm that I don't need to re-apply every often especially the kind of work I do plus its winter and its freezing cold! So I went to Walmart last night after work and browse the makeup aisle and this tinted lip balm I remember was one of the gurus in Youtube's monthly favorite. Just by looking at it you won't be attracted right away, but by having my Iphone with me I searched some of the Youtube's reviews and decided to give it a try. I was kinda hesitant because NYC's line of makeup usually is one of the drug store makeup's taken for granted. Actually this is the first product I bought from NYC together with the mosaic face powder and another scent which is the SUGAR RUSH


PRICE: $2.44 at Walmart

Weight : 9 g/ .32 oz

PROS:
               last long- I applied this morning and its still on
               inexpensive compared to other  drug store brand
               moisturizes my lips more than my EOS lip balm
               not too sugary smell
               light scent
               its opaque but buildable
               packaging is cute, slides all the way
               its my favorite now!

CONS: 
               non hygienic needs to use a lip brush
               this shade is to sheer on my natural lip color
               it has paraben




 This is a light pinkish color. On my lip I applied 2 times and I felt that its already moisturized upon application. People that are sensitive to strong scent like me will like it. Over all I'm gonna buy this again if I ran out. This is my favorite now!


That's how sheer it is, but IMO, it creates a natural lip color for just couple application. If you visit HolyAnnaeree blog on the left side of my bar, she said its a dupe of MAC's BOY BAIT cremesheen....

I know for sure that this is my favorite now, my EOS lip balm will sit for awhile, what's your favorite lip balm this kind of weather?


1 comments:

Pammy said...

If it's even more moisturizing than EOS lip balm, then my excitement is now sky high! Super thanks, dear. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails