Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From Bath & Body Works


I was shopping for Christmas present and came across bath and body works again. Can't resist this goodies especially if they are cheap. A buck each isn't bad at all so I got 6 more pocketbac added to the 5 I had last time. I have 3 cupcakes in red velvet,strawberry and lemon glaze. I decided to get the Winter Candy Apple, I love this one, I have a hand soap in my bathroom and smells awesome. The fresh lime basil and Comet's ginger mint smells good too!


I got this signature collection of lotions with the same price, a buck each and 2 ounces per bottle. They are Bali Mango, Hawaii coconut and Fiji Passion Fruit. I can't decide which variant is my fave because they all smell good. Do you have any favorites? Let me know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails