Tuesday, May 10, 2011

China Glaze Crackle in Black Mesh

click image to enlarge
I wanna try the nail polish that I got yesterday from Essence which is the LIME UP. That is how it looks like with out the crackle yet. I like the nail polish line, considering the prize is $.99 cents still I just need two coat to apply.



click image to enlarge



 The first time I put it on, for just few seconds you can see started cracking as fast, I wanna take a photo when its about to crack but its just like an split second they start cracking....I love to watch how it transform!

click image to enlarge
 I love love it. I can't wait to do more color variations of this, hope I can wake up early and not  back to bed for a nap before working so I can blog more as often ^__^


click image to enlarge



More photos, wish I can get better pictures of it though, just 2 coat of Essence nail polish in Lime


click image to enlarge




The directions are pretty much easy, apply your favorite nail polish, wait until its dry then apply the Crackle Glaze as thin if you want it more cracks to form, thicker if you want it less in a little bolder. Wait it dries a bit and finish it up with your favorite top coat..... done and enjoy....its actually easy than applying a perfect nail polish in solid color, this one doesn't need to be perfect because it's topped off with the crackle, can't wait to try the other shades, I'll wait for Sally's coupon again or any sale I would spot lol, fun!



I actually got compliment today at work of this nail polish, one nurse was like staring at me while giving report  and I said, what I do to you hmmm???  and she said nothing I was looking at your nails, what did you do? lol
That's how it is at work, we tease a lot and make fun and say random things and blabbing all day LOL , I just like the way they don't take things seriously they all know we're all joking.......have you tried this crackle glaze yet, better get it! thank you for your time......

1 comments:

texaswithlove1982 said...

Wow, that is really interesting. I also do my own pedicure and manicure especially that I have my own tools! Keep it up dear!

-Geraldine

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails