Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunday Purchase

click image to enlarge

Sunday is my usual grocery shopping day so I can't help but to see what's going on in the beauty isle yesterday, I was curious because Cosmetics Aficionado mentioned about Essence is in Fred Meyers now, so I decided to try their nail polish for $.99 cents, not bad. I got the LIME UP, WHAT DO YOU THINK and MELLOW YELLOW. They have also a limited edition of Essence which I picked up the Multi Color Powder for $2.99, and then I saw the limited edition of Wet n' Wild and just grab one nail polish in Waves of Enchantment. I went to Sally's after and just grab the China Glaze in CRACKLE GLAZE in Black Mesh, they sent me the 15% off coupon so I used it and ended up paying $4 something which isn't bad as the OPI version which is $8.50.

I will be posting soon as I have time what's the nail polish look like on my nails, I'm gonna be using the powder today also at work and see how it goes, hopefully its gonna be a good week for me at work.......Have a wonderful week ahead beauties.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, thank you for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails